Break in...

A Municipality Building a New Future
kobo

Break in...

Post by kobo » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:11 pm

20th May 2008 08:43

Looks like the house break in season has started.

I live in Lake view off Boucherie, our neighbour had her house broken into Sunday 3am, they were away and so was the dog!

They broke in through the side door into the garage, then another door into the house. Strange thing is they didn't take anything, but did go through all the draws and made a big mess. The police said they often take sets of keys lying around and come back for a car, the garage is a favourite too full of high value items, also they may come back as they had a good look around but in this case the alarm may have scared them off.

They also said a lady was broken into up near Mission Hill Winery a couple of weeks ago while she was in the house with her children, they used a glass cutter on a basement window to get in.

I hope I haven't made you all nervous wrecks, just thought you might like to know and maybe do as we have and check around the house to see where you can make improvements to your own house security.

Makes you mad though doesn't it, the cheek of these people.

Nia

Re: Break in...

Post by Nia » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:11 pm

21st May 2008 20:50

:sad that's very sad!..sorry to hear that! we had someone roaming around the backyad the other day...it was right after the car break in...and it freaked me ut pretty good.....though..it turned out the guys in the backyard were kids...hoping over fences becasue of the influence of thise green little plant....nuts!!!!!!!