Information about tourism/hospitality related jobs

Centres, Agencies, Contacts and Experiences
joanna1984

Information about tourism/hospitality related jobs

Post by joanna1984 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Hi all, :hi
my current location and the White Rock area here in BC at where I live in caregiver program. The next spring, I will get an open work permit and I can go, so I put it where I want to do and to work ... :)
Now I know there is a lot of time but I would like the time to find out some things about the employment opportunity.
Otherwise I'm from southeast Europe where I finished high school-trade high school for tourism tehcnician and studied 2 years of geography but I gave up because I went to Aupair in the USA for 2 years.
Since 2011 I have here in Canada ...
Spare time deal amateur interior decorating, I've only recently begun.

I'm interested primarily to look employment in the tourism -and similar business like hospitality service and hotels, how, where,
I have plan to come this summer Kelowna and surround area and to see what and how is about many things, and that's why I ask first here about this things how is going about jobs related to tourism, travel, hospitality...ob first place for entry level for someone who is going to start very soon procedure for PR and to get to March-April 2014 OWP to work (at least I hope) ...
the salaries, what and how and where to look, and so on ... all information is important ..
I then used the vacation of 2 weeks of the summer in this area to search out the situation in person.

Thank you so much for all information.
:thumbup :grin

kayjm

Re: Information about tourism/hospitality related jobs

Post by kayjm » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Go to hotels, wineries, and tour companies because they hire for the summer tourist season. Good luck.