Live in caregiver job

Centres, Agencies, Contacts and Experiences
joanna1984

Live in caregiver job

Post by joanna1984 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:18 pm

That's when you least expect it, something will happen and change the whole course of your plans.
I just thought of autumn at the latest in early 2014th I start on the procedure for permanent residency here in Canada and to slowly go about my normal job here and some other things like this when all changed.
Specifically present employer this weekend said that they do not need me anymore from the mid / end of June 2013 as children start school full time in September and during summer they will go in camp.
So it should slowly go to look for work somewhere like here in BC or all Canada.
Now I have a lot of time from end on January to mid-June 2013 to find a similar job, and go back to the procedure as before with the paperwork .
But that is the plan I would have accomplished by the end of this year, but now I have still remain from 6-7 months to end this program..
but few employers will dare in such a short period that is rarely taken, but everyone took at least a year and a half to 2 to get someone to work for them.
I would love to find a family who would like to live in caregiver for a year or year and a half, but I'm open to any agreement on the length for contract.( have left for another year until the end of the program after which i would like to apply for PR procedure).
But i am open for negotiation.
I know there is a lot of time until the end of June, but as I talked with the employer here, if found true and like them ok family I could go from the beginning of April 2013th.

I have international driver licence but i am willing to obtain canadian .
I am driver from my 18th but i am active driver since 2007..

Also I have experience like aupair in USA from 2008 to 2010.
I work with children since 2006.

If you have some question please contact me on email.

Thank you.