Moving to Kamloops, looking to Rent,

Canada's Tournament Capital
The Rose 22

Moving to Kamloops, looking to Rent,

Post by The Rose 22 » Thu May 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Good day we are a mature couple with well behaved furry kids, choc lab 7 and her kitten samson, and the fish, looking to rent in quiet area, man has great job, woman needs warm weather and community, Looking for a place for August 1st. Any info would be so much appreciated. :hi
Last edited by Moops on Thu May 31, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: For member security, contact phone number & email address removed. Please contact Admin for this information.

the roths

Re: Moving to Kamloops, looking to Rent,

Post by the roths » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:45 pm

We are researching a possible move to Kamloops and are looking to rent too for at minimum a year. What are nice family areas that have good schools and shops nearby?

4d32ftw

Post by 4d32ftw » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi

I live in Kamloops if you have any questions please feel free to ask and i'll do my best to answer them.
most areas of town have shops close by and in general schooling is pretty good here and a similar standard across town.
the main family areas are, aberdeen, sahali, dufferin/pineview, westside, batchelor heights, valleyview, but in reality
apart from a few select areas the vast majority of town is family friendly. just really depends which side of the river you want to be or in the valley or up the hillside.
Last edited by admin on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: admin edit

the roths

Post by the roths » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Thanks for your response. We saw two rentals listed in different parts of Kamloops . I will definitely search out those areas there only so much that you can see from the maps. We haven't picked anywhere yet, just looking at options and there is a job OH applied for there. I'm sure we will have more questions!