• Researching, Visiting, Relocating or Paying it Forward
• Covering the Okanagan Valley & the Southern Interior
... People Helping People!

Maureen Dixon Real Estate Services

Local Businesses Sharing Information about their Services
maureendixon

Post by maureendixon » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:09 am

Kelowna! ...it doesn't get much better than this!

If you currently live in our beautiful city, you already understand this and if you are considering a move to the Okanagan Valley, you have no doubt done your research and discovered all the wonderful amenities that are available, not to mention the temperate climate! Four distinct seasons and all they have to offer make Kelowna simply a remarkable place to live.

Selling Real Estate in the Kelowna area is something in which I take pride. Whether my clients are relocating locally or globally I can assist them with my award winning service! The areas I specialize in cover Oyama to Peachland. Having grown up in Kelowna I am familiar with the many distinct neighbourhoods and thus am able to find my clients the most suitable areas for their lifestyle needs.

My Relocation Service begins with discussing your needs and includes sending you hand picked property listings to help educate you in the Kelowna real estate market. Kelowna is an idyllic place to live, offering residents an abundance of leisure and recreational activities while maintaining a beautiful and rustic charm. So if you are not just looking for a house, but are searching for that perfect home, look no further; you'll be surprised at how my Kelowna listings simply seem… handpicked for you!

Whether you are considering buying or selling real estate, I would be honoured to represent you. Please visit my website: KelownaRelocation.com or call me at 250-212-9880.
http://www.kelownarelocation.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please Visit My Business Topic!