Email about Lakestone Estates

Post by Bleech » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:17 am

21st March 2007 16:17

From Norm .....
Sent Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:21 am
To ........
Cc
Bcc
Subject LakeStone Estate Lots available this Saturday!

Dear Bleech,

Spring has arrived in Lake Country and at LakeStone. Several local golf courses are now open and soon the familiar sound of boats and people having fun on the water will signal another amazing summer in the Okanagan.

Spring signals the begining of construction here at LakeStone. We are now finalizing plans and will be going forward with the necessary infrastructure and service work to the resort and its many amenities very shortly.

We will be releasing a select few of our exclusive waterfront and water view estate lots this Saturday, March 24th.

The first purchasers of the Estate lots will enjoy all that LakeStone has to offer, along with membership in The Lake Club with its infinity pool, marina, personal boat storage, and membership at the championship Robert Trent Jones II golf course and clubhouse. As a favoured customer you will be invited to a personal viewing of the lots before they are released to the general public.

We only have a few appointment times remaining, so please call me before this opportunity is gone.

Sincerely,

Norm .....
Direct Phone: .....
Toll Free: ....
Email: ......

Colsgirl

Re: Email about Lakestone Estates

Post by Colsgirl » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:19 am

21st March 2007 16:25

So you are buying here too? :)

Betalil

Post by Betalil » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:22 am

21st March 2007 16:34

I've heard it's going to be very expensive!! There was alot of "wrangling" at town council meetings, with zoning issues, infrastructure issues, foreshore issues, variance issues etc, many things allowed despite neighbourhood feelings. No first hand knowledge, just what I've read in the little local paper.

admin

Post by admin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:23 am

30th March 2007 08:08

Rich_007 -
Lakestone is super high end realty. Competes with Sheerwater for class and market positioning. If you have to ask the price, forget um.

The discovery centre is now built, a nice square shaped modernist building with plenty steel slate and glass. Nice dock area. I'm sure a realtor will be there on site soon.

Just the start, people. Upscale is where it's at, the class shows through.

Leave the flip flops at home....

R.

Access Okanagan Web Services
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3015

Bleech

Post by Bleech » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:24 am

31st March 2007 17:16

..and the award for the most pretencious website award goes to! :)

admin

Post by admin » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:25 am

31st March 2007 18:24

Rich_007 -
I like it :-(

It's selling the new Okanagan lifestyle, bro. Wine, lakes, mountains, blue sky, privelidge, SUV's, ski chalets, et al. Soon there won't be space for Bubba's broken old truck, coathanger aerial and his two dogs.

The real deal is happening and the mountain trash and illiterate hickster rednecks can move on - whining and gnashing their teeth in anger and resentment as a horde of them drive away in their rusty F-150's replaced by a wave of class, finesse, good taste and style - taking over the valley. That is, if we can keep the 'Bertans and the flip-flop wearing Eurotrash away. Standards have to be high, innit.

R.

Access Okanagan Web Services
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3015

LongInt

Post by LongInt » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:29 am

1st April 2007 16:52

Actually, I liked Kelowna better when it still felt like a tourist town, very few streets had paved sidewalks, I could go plinking with my Cooey .22 semi-automatic rifle on a farmer's land on Dilworth Mtn, transients would roll out their sleeping bags under a tree and sleep for the night (they weren't homeless, just passing through), pickers would come for the season and camp in the orchards (some still do), everyone who lived here seemed as though they must work for the Chamber of Commerce and bragged on Kelowna and welcomed all, and there were far fewer snobs.