Kamloops Restaurants

Canada's Tournament Capital
Moops

Kamloops Restaurants

Post by Moops » Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 pm

What are your favourite restaurants in Kamloops? Feel free to share them with us! :eat

2024 … still here adding info to benefit newcomers!

cgcarkys

Re: Kamloops Restaurants

Post by cgcarkys » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Harolds in valleyview is a great family owned place. Never hear anything bad about that place and their food is always good.
The lotus Inn (north shore) is great for Chinese food, huge buffet table and menu options for order out as well.

4d32ftw

Re: Kamloops Restaurants

Post by 4d32ftw » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:14 pm

I like the noble pig on victoria st, but its more of a pub (micro brewery) that serves nice food, even though the menu is limited but you can take kids into the restaurant side.

ive yet to go... but people say the vietnemesse food sold in our local donut king up in sahali is great.. i keep forgetting they sell it in there.

Hoodoos in Sun Rivers golf course is a nice place to eat, ive heard the restaurant at the dunes gc is nice but ive never been there.

Storms on the river is good too :)

Vitorrios up off rogers way does nice italian food even though the decor is dated somewhat.
Frick n frack downtown always has a good selection of food avaliable and is family friendly.

if you just want a burger then Five Guys burger place in the new strip mall on the old merrit highway is great,
i think its burgers are fab.

chapters viewpoint has a nice view of the city and the food has alway been good, but ive not been in there for over a year now.

the Beijing chinese near aberdeen mall has always provided us with great food.

the hoja mongilian grill on victoria is an interesting place to eat, pick your own food and watch the chef cook it for you.

then theres always the never ending list of big chains that you get everywhere some good some bad.