So ... Why Advertise with Us?

Local Businesses Sharing Information about their Services
admin

So ... Why Advertise with Us?

Post by admin » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:37 pm

We all fully appreciate the necessity of obtaining a successful online presence for business and while Social Media is clearly an important part of modern business and networking, here are a few points to why you should consider advertising with us here on AccessOkanagan.com …

1) Quite simply, it's FREE!! (genuinely Free, no catch, no sales pitch, no hook, no hidden agenda or cost at a later date).

2) We provide you with your own Business Topic, which you can add content to at any time (text, images, photos, interactive maps, video clips, etc.).

3) Your business topic will be crawled by Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. and will continue to be indexed with frequent updates to your Business Topic.

4) Your business topic will be easily located, compared with a very active social media entity, where your Ad may be difficult to find, due to a high frequency of new content.

5) We permit a link in your Forum Account signature, which will link back to your Business Topic in the Okanagan Business Advertising section of the Forums.

On top of all that, we will help you with initial setup, should the forum environment be a little overwhelming or simply a platform you don't have experience in participating in.

So … If you operate a licenced business in the Okanagan Valley, this offer applies to you!!

BUSINESS ADVERTISING GUIDELINES: CLICK HERE!

Best Regards,
AccessOkanagan.com

Access Okanagan Web Services
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3015

admin

Re: So ... Why Advertise with Us?

Post by admin » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:59 pm

Sample Business Listing (Example Elements)...

My Business/Company Name

■ My Company Logo:
sample-business-logo.jpg

■ My Company Banner:
sample-business-banner.jpg

■ My Introduction:
Please let me introduce you to my business/company. I offer my services to residents in {city} and welcome questions from potential customers around the valley. Please let me introduce you to my business/company. I offer my services to residents in {city} and welcome questions from potential customers around the valley.Please let me introduce you to my business/company. I offer my services to residents in {city} and welcome questions from potential customers around the valley.

■ My Video Intro:

■ My Location:

■ My Custom Information:
Specific information about my business and products go here! … Specific information about my business and products go here! … Specific information about my business and products go here! … Specific information about my business and products go here!

■ My Business Products or Services:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

■ My Social Connections:
ImageImageImageImage

* Business Topic Link Can Be Added As Your Forum Signature *

Access Okanagan Web Services
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3015